Additional Fees

June 12, 2018 they sent out a tech. He claimed there was nothing wrong with my system.

Yet he cleaned the line (supposedly), cut a pvc pipe and capped it, pulled out the cleaneffects air filter and checked it. Two days later water was pouring from my ceiling, as the water where he capped the pvc pipe was running into the duct work. I called, they came out and took pictures. The son called me saying they were going to give me a deal and I'd only need to pay "$100 for the replacement of the duct work".

yeah, NO. I'm not paying for your company's mess up. They have since sent me a letter stating they would not repair my ceiling, which is destroyed from the water damage and that anything that happened to the AC was my fault!!

Unbelievable!!

And since all that I've discovered that they also bent the clean effects air filter, probably by jamming it back in. Didn't have a problem taking that out or putting it back in until Total Air Care came and messed up my air handler.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Total Air Care comes back, admits their technician created the problem, fix my clean effects air filter, or replace it since it's now dented. Fix the pvc pipe that should have never been cut. Fix the duct work. Replace the damaged ceiling..

I didn't like: Entire company.

Comments