Stay away from Total Air Care and Polar Plumbing!
I called them to fix a leaking a/c unit in my condo, and I so regret it now.A technician came out, added coolant, and declared the unit to be fixed.
I was out of town for the next few days and returned to find a still-broken a/c unit, a blazing hot condo, and massive water damage all around my utility closet. My (formerly) beautiful parquet floors are so buckled up that the closet door can no longer close. Total Air Care sent a second technician out, who spent at least an hour with my a/c system and came back to report a "huge leak" and a "totally rusted out" unit. He seemed surprised that the first technician could have missed such a large issue.
When I called the company, the manager (Michael) said that "a good technician should catch both leaks", but nonetheless, he would take no responsibility for the destroyed floor.Despite the failure of his first technician to fix the issue, I am left with a water-logged wood floor and a shrug from Total Air Care.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hvac Repair
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "Do not expect a summer vacation on Viking. Don't be misled by the commercials. Read the fine print - Viking is well aware of river levels but do not..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."