Atlantic Beach, Florida

I called them to fix a leaking a/c unit in my condo, and I so regret it now.A technician came out, added coolant, and declared the unit to be fixed.

I was out of town for the next few days and returned to find a still-broken a/c unit, a blazing hot condo, and massive water damage all around my utility closet. My (formerly) beautiful parquet floors are so buckled up that the closet door can no longer close. Total Air Care sent a second technician out, who spent at least an hour with my a/c system and came back to report a "huge leak" and a "totally rusted out" unit. He seemed surprised that the first technician could have missed such a large issue.

When I called the company, the manager (Michael) said that "a good technician should catch both leaks", but nonetheless, he would take no responsibility for the destroyed floor.Despite the failure of his first technician to fix the issue, I am left with a water-logged wood floor and a shrug from Total Air Care.

Review about: Total Air Care Repair.

Had an Experience with Total Air Care?

Comments

Middleburg, Florida, United States #1182280

Hello,

i just read your review and I'm having them come out to see about my plumbing.Who was the technician that came out the first time?

I hope I don't get him.