Stay away from Total Air Care and Polar Plumbing!

80 of 85 Total Air Care reviews

I called them to fix a leaking a/c unit in my condo, and I so regret it now.A technician came out, added coolant, and declared the unit to be fixed.

I was out of town for the next few days and returned to find a still-broken a/c unit, a blazing hot condo, and massive water damage all around my utility closet. My (formerly) beautiful parquet floors are so buckled up that the closet door can no longer close. Total Air Care sent a second technician out, who spent at least an hour with my a/c system and came back to report a "huge leak" and a "totally rusted out" unit. He seemed surprised that the first technician could have missed such a large issue.

When I called the company, the manager (Michael) said that "a good technician should catch both leaks", but nonetheless, he would take no responsibility for the destroyed floor.Despite the failure of his first technician to fix the issue, I am left with a water-logged wood floor and a shrug from Total Air Care.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
80 of 85 Total Air Care reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 07 #1182280 Middleburg, Florida, United States

Hello,
i just read your review and I'm having them come out to see about my plumbing. Who was the technician that came out the first time? I hope I don't get him. Please share and i'm so sorry to hear about your floor. You have me scared:-9

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.