1.1
Additional Fees

Called to get air duct fixed, didn't show up. They called again, showed up and checked the unit.

First went to the outside unit and said it was the freon. Ok, fine. Went in the attic, said since the house cools, they couldn't fix it. They didn't fix the duct work.

House cooled off a while. This evening, there is a knock on the door. Our neighbor, which works for an AC company, said he has a problem with our AC. When it kicks on, it makes a high-pitched noise.

Kept him up the night before. Contacted a local company, more money, but it needs to be fixed. My fianc and I moved in a month or 2 ago, and would like to get along with our neighbors. My fianc is calling tomorrow for us to get a refund.

I wasted my money, and we're not calling them again. Freon might be overfilled, so gonna have the local company empty it completely and refill it.

Ps- seems like company just wants our money. I don't recommend using them.

Review about: Total Air Care Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1371970

My name is Lottie Tate, I too can agree with all the bad press that is written about Total Air Care. Try to contact them is like pulling teeth.

My unit has been inoperable now for almost a month. First guy that came out, put refrigerant in the unit and it only cooled a day and a half. Second guy came out discovered the real problem, he never ordered the part according to the warranty company. So now, I understand that the part has been ordered, but still no word from Total Aircare about installation.

They have not contacted me and I can't get in touch with them. This is the most unprofessional company that I have ever witnessed in my whole life.