Ill make this short. Avoid this company at all cost.

Go elsewhere and save yourself this headache. No AC for 45 days in florida is an eternity. 6 visits to my house and the AC never got fixed. Had to finally call another company.

Fixed the first time. Had to call them over 100 times in 5 weeks with 0 return calls. My warranty company had to fight with them numerous times over the 5 weeks. I ended up dropping my warranty company also.

Total air did however lie to my wife about a tracking number for the part.

The last time they were here they wanted to charge me for coolant without checking the pressure. See you later

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Total Air Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Total Air Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Total Air Care and total air care air conditioner repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

AHS and Tital Air should both be put out of business to for their POOR customer service. Trying to reach either by phone or email is like trying to walk to the moon.

Port Orange, Florida, United States #1212196

In Daytona have same issue we have been out of A/C since 9/13/2016 and no light in sight. Leave voice mail messages no return calls. I have AHS and not happy with them anymore either.