Additional Fees

I used to be employed with total Air care. I was hired as a field technician.

I was told that this is warranty work through the warranty companies. That we do everything in our power to put a Band-Aid on your air conditioner. Technicians are told not to ever recommend to replace a unit even if it is old rusted and falling apart if they do their jobs are at stake. This company will not fix your air conditioner .

They will use aftermarket parts that are not made for your brand of air conditioner most of the time. More times than I can tell u they have made repairs on air conditioners and the unit will not work properly or it will not work up to the capacity that it did before not cooling your house very well in the summer months like it's supposed to. This company is a joke it treats its employees like garbage management is a joke. Office workers are a joke .

Most of the employees that works in the main office are high school dropouts. Do not let this company through your front door you will regret it. They will take your money and not fix your air conditioner. This is the most unorganized and cheapest company I have ever worked for in my air conditioning career.

They are constantly shorting their employees on their weekly paychecks.

So listen up people if they will do it to their own employees they will do it to you too they will take your money and leave hanging with no air conditioner for days weeks and even months if your warranty company tells you they're sending out total Air Care I recommend you call them back ASAP and tell them to send a different company. You have now been pre warned

Review about: Total Air Care Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments