On Monday July 24- the service technician showed up at 11:55 am- and was to repair my system between 8am and noon When I stepped out into the garage to greet the technician, he immediately asked for a check.I replied - a check for what?

He then stated that he needed a check (for the service call) before he could discuss, diagnose or repair my AC system. I told him that I am with 2-10 and no contractor is ever paid the trade fee before service is done and the invoice presented. He rudely stated - If I did not write the check that he was leaving and that I could call 2-10 or Total Air Care myself and discuss that but he was leaving. He walked out to his truck - played on his notebook and cell phone for 2-3 minutes then drove off.

He never called 2-10 or Total Air Care. He cancelled my service call and I received no call from Total air care at all. The technician acted as if he had a lunch appointment to get to or that it was not his job to repair the system. I have never seen such unprofessional, rude and poor communication.

I WOULD NEVER USE TOTAL AIR CARE. The wait time when you call is over an hour, you can never speak to anyone. I WOULD ADIVISE ANYONEONE- DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR.

DO NO EVER PAY ANY CONTRACTOR BEFORE HE PERFORMS THE SERVICES THAT HE IS CONTRACTED TO DO.THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE.

Review about: Total Air Care Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Total Air Care?

Comments